This story was originally published and latest update .
Samsung has consistently been at the forefront with security updates this year and this continues now as the July 2021 patch hits the Galaxy series of devices internationally. As the month goes by, we see it hitting more and more devices.
The update was available on the Galaxy S10 series before the end of June and will now arrive on the Galaxy S20 FE, Note 10 Lite, and more. You can see the full list below:
Galaxy S10 series
Galaxy S20 series
Galaxy S21 series
Galaxy Note10 series
Galaxy Note20 series
Galaxy A series
- Galaxy A01: A015MUBU4BUG2, released July 17th
- Galaxy A02s: A025MUBU2BUF5, released July 13
- Galaxy A9: A920FXXU5CUG4, released July 28
- Galaxy A12: A125MUBS1BUG3, released July 28
- Galaxy A31: A315GDXU1CUG1, released July 8
- Galaxy A41: A415FXXS1CUG1, released July 16
- Galaxy A51: A515FXXU5EUG2, released July 21
- Galaxy A52: A525MUBU2AUF3, released July 6
- Galaxy A52 5G: A526BXXS1AUG1, released July 16
- Galaxy A70: A705MNXXU5DUF2, released July 14
- Galaxy A71: A715FXXU5BUF5, released July 22
The July 2021 security patch is now available for Galaxy A01, A9, A12, A51, A71 and S20 FE 5G.