While most of our focus may be on Google, Samsung, and OnePlus these days, Motorola still makes a ton of great phones to choose from in a variety of price ranges. Whether you’re looking for a flagship gadget or a secondary device on a budget, there’s something for everyone in the company’s range. Motorola is currently making a sitewide sale to celebrate the anniversary of the Motorcycle Razr. original, making it a perfect time to finally pick up its foldable successor.
The era of the customizable Moto X may be long over, but Motorola still produces solid equipment, despite the update schedule. If you’re looking for the biggest deal here, the second-generation Moto Razr has a $ 400 discount, technically dropping just below the pre-tax four-figure mark. The Moto One 5G Ace is discounted by $ 50, helping to solve one of our biggest problems with the phone, while the new Moto G100 is already marked up to $ 500, not bad for a Snapdragon 870 and 8GB of RAM. Last year’s mid-range flagship device, the Motorola Edge, is also discounted at $ 500.
If you’re looking to spend a little less money, Moto’s entire 2021 G series is lowered between $ 20 and $ 60, while the Moto G7 Plus and Moto E can both be bought for under $ 150. Check out the full list. of the products available below.
- Moto Razr (2nd generation) – $ 1,000, $ 400 off
- Motorola One 5G Ace – $ 350, $ 50 off
- Moto G100 – $ 500, $ 100 off
- Moto G Stylus (2021) – $ 280, $ 20 off
- Moto G Stylus (2020) – $ 240, $ 60 off
- Moto G Power (2021) – $ 220, $ 30 off
- Moto G Power (2020) – $ 220, $ 30 off
- Moto G Fast – $ 170, $ 30 off
- Moto G Play – $ 150, $ 20 off
- Motorola Edge – $ 500, $ 200 off
- Moto G7 Plus – $ 150, $ 100 off
- Moto E (2020) – $ 120, $ 30 off
If you’re dying to grab Moto’s throwback foldout – or any of the other devices included in this sale – you’ll want to act fast. Click on the link below to choose your next phone.