Microsoft has announced the third batch of games to be released on the Xbox Game Pass in July. The last group of games added to the Games Pass included only a few comparative games and even the first game of July had only seven new games for the platform. These will probably be the final games to be added to the platform for the month, and there are several of them.
The Xbox adds a total of 12 games to the platform this month, most of which are new. Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available in Game Pass for PC while Battlefield V is available on the console but comes with Xbox Cloud Gaming. Keep in mind that Cloud Gaming was recently released in browsers and iOS, which means that games coming in the cloud will be available for more people to play.
Here are the games added to the platform with this update:
- Battlefield V (Cloud, via EA Play) – July 20
- Cris Tales (Cloud, Console, PC) – July 20
- Atomicrops (Cloud, Console, PC) – July 22
- Raji: An ancient epic (Cloud, Console, PC) – July 22
- Last stop (Cloud, Console, PC) – July 22
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Cloud, Console) – July 26
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Cloud, Console) – July 26
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox Series X | S) – July 27
- Lethal League Blaze (Cloud, Console, PC) – July 29
- Ομνο (Cloud, Console, PC) – July 29
- Wingman Program (PC) – July 29
- The ascent (Cloud, Console, PC) – July 29
We already knew about its inclusion Microsoft Flight Sim, but it will still be fun to see it coming on the platform. The Xbox recently announced that a unique aircraft called Orbis Flying Eye Hospital will be added to the game in partnership with the non-profit Orbis International.
Unfortunately, as always with Game Pass, we have this new batch of games at the expense of others. These are the games removed from the platform on July 31st:
- It stays down (Console and computer)
- The Touryst (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Undermine (Cloud, Console and PC)
Given the way these announcements usually work, the next batch of games to be announced should be for August.